• 10 weeks of progressive training
• Individualized training plans
• 2 coached workouts per week
• Cross-country racing strategy
• Flotrackr online training log
• 1:6 coach-to-athlete ratio
• Core Development Program
September 7 - November 12, 2013
• Tuesday, 6-7:30pm
• Sunday, 9-11am
Pine Manor College in Brookline, MA
Athletes have access to soft running surfaces, gym, locker rooms and showers. Pine Manor is easily accessible by car (free parking) and public transportation. Other venues include the Brookline and Chestnut Hill reservoirs and Heartbreak Hill.
Training Group: $2,000
Payment due in full upon acceptance into the Fall Program. Payment plans are available.
September 1, 2013
• Want to supplement your team’s fall training?
• Want to prepare for peak performance at EMass, All States and Footlocker’s?
• Want to prepare for your winter sport season?
The Emerging Elites Fall Program is designed to provide athletes with the opportunity to train with serious and competitive peers from public, private and prep schools. Recognizing that the fall academic calendar is a busy time in our athlete’s lives, the Emerging Elites Fall Program offers two practices per week, allowing for more flexibility in their hectic schedules. The coaching staff carefully monitors each athlete’s health and progress during the fall racing season to maximize performance.
The Fall Program includes athletes beyond cross-country, including athletes from soccer, lacrosse, squash and field hockey teams. In addition, we have a dedicated group of sprinters that train specifically to prepare for the indoor and outdoor track seasons.
Cross Country Consultation Program
Cross Country Catch-22: Many Emerging Elites athletes and parents expressed a strong interest in training and racing consultations with the Emerging Elites coaches during the fall season. Additionally, many Emerging Elites athletes communicated a need for a weekend practice during the fall season.
The Solution: For athletes who are unable to participate in the traditional Fall Program, the Emerging Elites coaches created the Cross Country Consultation Program. This Consultation Program accommodates each Emerging Elites athlete’s specific training environment. Recognizing that athletes compete on different schedules, assume different roles on their scholastic teams, and that their coaches train them in varying systems, the Emerging Elites coaches carefully tailor each athlete’s training.
This program provides:
• Dedicated coaches and support staff who review each athlete’s daily training on Flotrackr
• Racing strategy and supplemental training based on each athlete’s high school program
• Sunday morning long runs and core sessions coached by Emerging Elites coaches
• Similarly talented competitive athletes from across eastern Massachusetts
Tuition: $1,700 Payment is due in full following acceptance into the Consultation Program.
Application: Please note enrollment in this program is limited to athletes who have completed the Emerging Elites Summer Program.